Write For Us – Guest Posts
Yes! You can write for us. We accept guest posts on yoga and meditation, We would like your articles to be simple, straight to the point, and relevant to our readers. Once accepted for review, we will work closely with the author for the enhancement to get it published. You may feel free to contact us to decide on the title of the post. The article you submit may be on the following topics.
- Therapeutic Yoga
- How to do articles on yoga, pranayama, and meditation.
- Health and wellness tips through yoga.
- Benefits of Yoga and other workouts.
- Research articles on yoga.
- Personal yoga experience stories
- Submit here your health, wellness, lifestyle, fitness, nutrition, and diet guest posts.
The above list is indicative only and not exhaustive which means the topic of your articles may be other than these, yet relevant to the readers of this website.
Types Of Posts accepted
We accept only non-commercial guest posts for publication from writers. We do not offer do-follow links. Links should be contextual and No-follow.
You may send the articles in a word file directly to guestpost_at_classicyoga.co.in. If your article is accepted for publication, you will be informed of the details. However, no communication is entertained before that. If the editorial team finds the article is fit for publication, it will be published. We could not accept articles with links to a page that directly or indirectly promotes a product or service. Also, we could not accept guest posts written for link building.
Before submitting a guest post, please ensure that the following points are met with.
- The article must contain at least 700 words. Higher the words, better the chance of being considered for publication. However, it should not exceed 3500 words. It does not mean we never accept an article with a lower word count. We always prefer quality to size.
- The language should be English. It should be simple and relevant to our readers. It should be optimized for a keyword or a set of keywords that users search for. For this purpose, our editorial team will help you.
- Your article should contain passive voice sentences that are less than 10% of the total sentences.
- No three consecutive sentences should start with one same word.
- At least 20% of the sentences should contain transition words. If it is more than 30%, it is great.
- No paragraph should contain more than 150 words. Likewise, no sub-section should contain more than 300 words.
- Our editorial team will do some minor edits if it is required without altering the general message of the article.
- You may also submit an image relevant to the title of your article.
Other Guest Post Guidelines
- Once published, we share your article with our social media, email lists, and other media. You may also share your article with your social media platforms.
- The article should be original and you should have undisputed ownership. We don’t accept already published content. However, after publishing here, you can publish elsewhere but you should mention this publication.
- By submitting the articles, you are accepting our guidelines and terms and conditions. We always reserve the right to accept, reject, or modify the articles as required.
Please avoid any communication before sending your posts.